To add songs to your Spotify library, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Spotify app on your computer or mobile device and log in to your account.
- Search for the song you want to add to your library by typing its name in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Once you have found the song, click on the “+” icon next to the song title to add it to your library. Alternatively, you can click on the three dots next to the song title and select “Add to Library” from the dropdown menu.
- If you want to add an entire album to your library, click on the “+” icon next to the album title or click on the three dots next to the album title and select “Add to Library” from the dropdown menu.
- You can also add songs to a playlist by creating a new playlist or adding songs to an existing playlist. To do this, click on the “+” icon at the bottom right of the screen and select “New Playlist” or choose an existing playlist. Then, search for the song you want to add and click on the “+” icon next to the song title or album title.
- You can access your library and playlists by clicking on the “Your Library” or “Playlists” tabs in the Spotify app.
Once you’ve completed these steps, the songs you’ve added should now be available in your library or playlists. Keep in mind that some songs or albums may not be available in your region due to licensing restrictions.