To change your Wi-Fi password, you will need to access your router’s settings. Follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on a device that is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your router’s IP address into the address bar. The default IP address is usually printed on the bottom of your router or can be found in the manual. If you do not know your router’s IP address, you can try typing “192.168.1.1” or “192.168.0.1” into the address bar.
- Enter your router’s username and password when prompted. If you have not changed the default login credentials, they can usually be found in the manual or on the router itself.
- Once you are logged in, look for the Wireless or Wi-Fi section of the settings.
- Locate the Security or Password option and click on it.
- Enter your new Wi-Fi password in the provided text box.
- Click on the “Save” or “Apply” button to save the changes.
That’s it! Your Wi-Fi password should now be changed. Remember to update the password on all of your devices that use your Wi-Fi network.