To connect a PS4 controller to a PC, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure your PS4 controller is fully charged and your PC is turned on.
- Connect your PS4 controller to your PC using a USB cable. The cable should be the one that came with your PS4 controller.
- If you’re using Windows 10, your PC should automatically install the necessary drivers for the PS4 controller. If not, you may need to download the drivers manually.
- Once the drivers are installed, you can disconnect the USB cable from the PS4 controller.
- Press and hold the “PlayStation” button and the “Share” button on the PS4 controller simultaneously until the light on the controller begins to flash.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your PC and select “Add a Bluetooth device”. Select “Wireless Controller” from the list of available devices.
- Once the controller is connected, the light on the controller should turn a solid color.
- Test the controller to make sure it’s working properly by opening a game or program that uses a controller.
Note that not all games and programs are compatible with PS4 controllers, so you may need to configure the controller settings within the game or program.