To enter the BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) on your computer, you will need to follow the steps specific to your computer’s manufacturer and model.
Here are the steps you can take to enter the BIOS:
- Turn on or restart your computer.
- As the computer starts up, look for a message on the screen that says “Press [key] to enter setup” or “Press [key] to enter BIOS”. The key to press can vary depending on the manufacturer, but it is typically one of the following: F2, F12, Del, Esc, or Enter. Try pressing one of these keys as soon as the message appears.
- If the message disappears too quickly, you can also try repeatedly pressing the key during the startup process until the BIOS setup screen appears.
- Once you have successfully entered the BIOS setup screen, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to navigate the menus and make changes to the settings as needed.
- When you are finished making changes, use the instructions provided within the BIOS to save your changes and exit the setup screen.
Note that accessing the BIOS can vary depending on your computer’s manufacturer and model, so it’s always best to consult your computer’s documentation or the manufacturer’s website for specific instructions.