Here are the steps to number pages in Microsoft Word:
- Open the Word document that you want to number the pages for.
- Click on the Insert tab in the top menu bar.
- Click on the Page Number button and select the desired location for the page numbers.
- Choose the desired page number format from the drop-down menu, or click on “Format Page Numbers” for more options.
- Click on “OK” to apply the changes.
Note: If you want to customize the page numbering format or add different page numbers to different sections of the document, you can click on “Page Number” and select “Format Page Numbers” to access more options.