To open a RAR file, you need a file archiving program that can handle RAR files. One popular program for this purpose is WinRAR, which can be downloaded from the official WinRAR website. Here are the steps to open a RAR file using WinRAR:
- Download and install WinRAR.
- Right-click on the RAR file you want to open.
- Select “Extract files” from the context menu.
- Choose a destination folder for the extracted files.
- Click “OK” to begin the extraction process.
- Wait for the extraction process to complete.
Once the extraction process is complete, you should be able to access the contents of the RAR file in the destination folder you selected.